Proposed Updates to Unicode Standard Annexes for Unicode 6.1

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:05:58 -0700

The proposed update documents for some Unicode Standard Annexes have been
updated. These updates include:

UAX #15: Added an implementation note about using 255 as an implementation
specific value for optimization of tables containing
Canonical_Combining_Class values.

UAX #29: Updated the discussion of legacy grapheme clusters for Thai. Moved
the section on Hangul syllable boundary determination to a new section in
this UAX, from Chapter 3 of the Core Specification. Made other small
editorial fixes.

UAX #31: Supplied the recommended usage for identifiers for new scripts
encoded in Unicode 6.1. Clarified the status of lists of Other_ID_Start and
Other_ID_Continue characters.

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements