Proposed new characters updated in Pipeline Table

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:16:46 -0700

The Pipeline Table for proposed new characters has been updated to
reflect recent decisions by the UTC. Changes include the approval of
characters for Grantha and several other historic scripts, and many new
symbols to cover the popular sets of Wingdings. Please see
http://www.unicode.org/alloc/Pipeline.html .

The information in the Pipeline Table is intended only to summarize the
interim status of the committee progress on processing new character
proposals. The Pipeline Table a good place to find out what's on the
horizon for future versions of the Unicode Standard, before the encoding
is finalized. However, because the committee review continues, the
information is necessarily subject to change. Products should be created
based only on final, public release of a version of the standard.

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements