Re: RTL PUA?

From: Mark E. Shoulson <mark_at_kli.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:31:57 -0400

On 08/19/2011 11:03 AM, Shriramana Sharma wrote:

> In effect, changing the existing BC=L to ON is no worse than changing
> it to R.

I think making the directionality of the PUA "L" instead of "ON" was a
mistake in the first place, yes, but does even the PUA fall under the
commandment "Thou shalt not change what is already encoded"? Even
though it isn't encoded? That is, my understanding is that we *can't*
change the PUA to ON now, but that there is a suggestion that some *new*
hunk of PUA be created that is R, in order to balance the existing L.
Is that right?

~mark