searching for PUA characters

From: Lorna Priest <Lorna_Priest_at_sil.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:17:41 -0500

The recent discussion on PUA characters reminded me of a question I've
had. I am wondering if anyone has a tool whereby we could search for all
documents on a local computer (or server) that use PUA codepoints. I
suppose what I'd like is to be able to identify beginning and ending
codepoints to search for, such as "F130..F32F" or something along that
line.

SIL has a corporate PUA, however many (most) of the characters are now
in Unicode and I'd like to be able to help people identify which
documents need converting to the official USVs.

Lorna Priest