Re: Continue: Glaring Mistake in the Code List of South Asian Script, Reply to Daug Ewell and Others

From: Mark E. Shoulson <mark_at_kli.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 07:21:37 -0400

On 09/12/2011 06:01 AM, delex r wrote:
> Anyone who is not aware of fact and want to find out in unicode about Assamese Raw (09F1) or Assamese Wa(09F1) will find it absurd and difficult as if he is being asked to find out London in the map of Germany.

See above. You're absolutely, 100% right, and you obviously have seen
something we've all missed. (Actually, I don't know whether you are or
not, but let's assume you are). Thank you for pointing out this glaring
mistake in Unicode's naming. This glaring mistake will remain a glaring
mistake, just like the spelling of "BRAKCET" instead of "bracket" will
remain in U+FE18.

You're totally right in everything you have said (we'll assume). No
need to try to convince us anymore, we believe you. No names will be
changed, anyway.

~mark