Re: ligature usage - WAS: How do we find out what assigned code points aren't normally used in text?

From: Karl Pentzlin <karl-pentzlin_at_acssoft.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:04:12 +0200

Am Montag, 12. September 2011 um 15:38 schrieb Christoph Päper:

CP> ZWJ or ZWNJ should become easier to input on standard keyboard
CP> layouts, not only in the German one.

ZWNJ is present on the new German standard keyboard layout "T2",
to be entered as AltGr+".", exactly to mark the places where automatic
ligature application shall not be done.
(The keyboard standard draft is now in the public discussion stage, and is
expected to be published as DIN 2137:2012 in the beginning of next year.)