Controls, gliphs, flies, lemonade

From: QSJN 4 UKR <qsjn4ukr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:06:10 +0300

I know it is sacred cow, but let me just ask, how do you people think.
Is it good or bad that the codepoint means all about character: what,
where, how... (see theme)? Maybe have we separate graph & control
codes - wellnt have many problems, from banal ltr (( rtl instead ltr
(rtl) to placing one tilde above 3, 4, anymore letters, or egyptian
hierogliphs in rows'n'cols. Conceptually, I mean! Each letter in text
is at least two codepoints ("what" and "where") in file. Is it stupid?
Trying to render the text we anyway must generate this data.