Re: ligature usage - WAS: How do we find out what assigned code points aren't normally used in text?

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:18:43 +0200

I clearly see ligatures when zooming in, and the ligature disappears
when I select an individual character (Is that a rendering issue of
the Arial font, where the glyphs are colliding, and the collisions are
not expected when performing individual character selections ?)

I also see these ligatures occuring with Times New Roman. And anyway
if CSS3 continues like it is currently specified, it should be the
default expected behavior of browsers.