Noticed improvement in the Code chart link http://www.unicode.org/charts/

From: delex r <delexr_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:56:51 +0530 (IST)

Well It's good to see that the Web Page at the link http://www.unicode.org/charts/ has been modified with inclusion of the name Assamese under the heading South Asian Scripts along with the name Bengali. Thanx to thee whoever did it. " Assamese and Benagli" would have been more appropriate so as to follow a latin alphabetical sorting order.

Much have to be done in the linked pdf document in the descriptions of letters , page headers like recording as ..... Assamese/Bengali .........
 For 09F0 and 09F1 removing Bengali and keeping only Assamese
 For 09B0 removing Assamese and keeping only Bengali (as per current uses)

I hope a proposal will come in near future to include an additional letter 'Khya' which is as per our (Assamese)script is not considered as a biconsonantal conjunct as in Devanagari 0915 (Hex) + 0937 (Hex)and instead given a full fledged letter status.( I checked in my primary school alphabet book).