Re: editorial: definitively broken link on CLDR online tools to external "Unicode Fonts for Ancient Scripts"

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela_at_cs.tut.fi>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:10:33 +0200

11/10/2011 11:46 AM, Philippe Verdy wrote:

>> Which tools and footer are you referring to?
>
> I wrote that explicitly:
>
>> Can the online CLDR tools (referenced not just by the CLDR project
> documentation and examples, but as well in some technical references
> of the Unicode standard) suppress this link "Unicode Fonts for Ancient
> Scripts" appearing at the bottom of pages (for example
> http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/bidi.jsp) [...]

Sorry for my failure to notice that!

That footer has another failing link, too, but of the kind that
automatic link checkers won’t notice: “Code2000 site” with URL
http://www.code2000.net/ works technically OK but points to something
completely different from the old Code2000 font site.

I think it has been mentioned that Code2000 is still available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/code2000/
though with remarkably little accompanying information (even the author
isn’t mentioned there, as far as I can see).

Yucca