RE: combining: half, double, triple et cetera ad infinitum

From: Erkki I Kolehmainen <eik_at_iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:43:15 +0200

I cannot even imagine where you get your weird ideas.

Unicode is a non-profit organization with a diverse membership; I’m proud to be one of the individual members.

The Unicode standard is aligned and developed in synch with ISO/IEC 10646 (essentially as a joint effort);

10606 is being produced by the national standards organizations.

Character encoding proposals directed to either organization will be handled by both.

Sincerely,

Erkki I. Kolehmainen