Re: missing characters: combining marks above runs of more than 2 base letters

From: Peter Cyrus <pcyrus_at_alivox.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:21:05 +0100

Ken, you mention "defined markup constructions", but nothing would prevent
specialized rendering software from, for example, connecting a left half
mark with the corresponding right half mark via titlo, even though the text
is still only plain text with no markup, right? The titlo would simply not
display as such in the absence of the right software.