RE: Armenian Eternity Sign (proposal)

From: Doug Ewell <doug_at_ewellic.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:07:15 -0700

For my part, I only said:

> I always assumed that ARMENIAN in the name of these characters
> referred to the script with which they are usually used, not the
> country of Armenia.

I didn't say the symbols WERE an integral part of the Armenian script,
but that they were usually used WITH it.

Claims that the Unicode-assigned name of a character, script, or block
is biased or racist or prejudiced against a certain group never get very
far with me, I'm afraid.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA
http://www.ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­