Re: Code2000 on SourceForge (was Re: [indic] Re: Lack of Complex script rendering support on Android)

From: James Kass <jameskass_at_att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 02:15:34 -0800 (PST)

Open Font License added already to https://sourceforge.net/projects/code2000/ page. So Code2nnn is now dual-licensed.
James Kass

From: Szelp, A. Sz. <a.sz.szelp_at_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Code2000 on SourceForge (was Re: [indic] Re: Lack of Complex script rendering support on Android)
To: "James Kass" <jameskass_at_att.net>
Cc: unicode_at_unicode.org
Date: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 9:57 AM

Sorry, I was reading my mail threads according to time/date.  I see now that the same has been proposed on the other thread. I also see you preferring not to act due to private commitments and time constrains.

Sorry, again, for bringing this up unnecessarily.

All the best for your struggle, and keep it simple!

/Szabolcs