Re: Code2000 on SourceForge

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 01:23:53 +0100

"Someone" using <jameskass_at_att.net> wrote (from Poland) :

> Abuse? What a utter nonsense. If someone wants to contact me later in case of my forced disappearance,

I'm not a native English speaker, but clearly this does not seem to be
a correct English language for me.

> let's he will use

Here too... confusion on a common English imperative and on the
personal pronouns...

> the following forum: http://linuxfr.org/users/thth/journaux/code2000-usurpation-ou-liberation-que-fait-la-police , where links to my Code2nnn fonts are also stored.

The real James Kass that wrote to the list in the past had another
language. And this is not just a question of a few forgotten 1-letter
typos. All this looks like the email address is now controled by
someone else that abuses an identity and reputation, and performs
copyright infringement.

If we can't find James Kass now, may be he is no longer able to write
on Internet due to some accident (or is dead ? In that case rest in
peace), or simply just wanted to start a new life elsewhere, or he
experiments severe personal financial troubles, and possibly homeless
without even the money to have a phone and Internet access and
computer. I just hope that this is not so severe or that someone can
help him if he's alive.

But the language (and style) would not have changed so much if this
was the same person that writes here after several months.