Re: Code2000 on SourceForge

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 01:34:00 +0100

> All this looks like the email address is now controled by
> someone else that abuses an identity and reputation, and performs
> copyright infringement.

I'm not in Poland, but in my country, if copyright infringement is
just a civil case, an identity fraud is criminal.

I suggest we report the fraud to the Polish ISP (TPNet) controling the
IP address of this ADSL subscriber, to assert the effective owner.

But may be this is a harnessed PC used as an anomizing proxy (if so,
it is highly probable that this IP is also controled and abused for
various types of frauds and spams, detected and reported on other
lists such as SpamCop).