Re: [indic] Re: Tamil Anusvara (U+0B82) glyph shape [ Re: Dot position in Gurmukhi character U+0A33]

From: srivas sinnathurai <sisrivas_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 23:13:44 +0000

Phoneme is tied to straight jacketed Alphabet as sound.
So the Western thoughts does not apply to
all sounds generateable represented by Alphabet as poA.

You could still agree to the existence of numerous vowel sounds represented
by structured PoAs.

The linguists are wrong with classical and scientific , most importantly
authentic Tamil as they misunderstood when spreading the alphabet. All gone
wrong with that wrong interpretation.

+

Allophone definitions do not match with theory of PoA as alphabet.
Because alphabet do not represent sound/phoneme, there is no pphenomenon
such as allophone. Because Alphabet is PoA, the definition phoneme as used
by linlinguist not valid. we need to introduce tamTamilfinitions.

It may be an idea to gradually introduce TAMIL VOCABULARY, to clearly
identify?

Then again Matra and Matrai which are both in use contradicts too.

Sinnathurai