PRI #207: Updated Proposed Draft UTR #50, Unicode Properties for Vertical Text Layout

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:56:34 -0800

Proposed Draft UTR #50, "Unicode Properties for Vertical Text Layout"
has been updated to revision three. For instructions and information
about commenting on this UTR, please see:
http://www.unicode.org/review/pri207/

Updates include:
* Mongolian and Egyptian Hieroglyphs changed to U.
* Implementation of recent UTC decisions
     - Removal of the East Asian Class property
     - East Asian Orientation renamed East Asian Vertical Orientation
     - New property, Default Vertical Orientation

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements