Re: Hangul: Middle Korean

From: James Cloos <cloos_at_jhcloos.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 06:44:52 -0400

Code2000 composes ᄆᆞᆯ and ᄀᆞᅀᆞᆶ, but I cannot speak to how aesthetic the
compositions are; I'm not sufficiently familiar with how they should
look to say.

The initital consonant is at the upper-left corner, the final at the
lower right corner and the vowel is just left of center.

For example, in the last sylable, the PANSIOS is above the ARAEA which
is above the RIEUL of the RIEUL-HIEUH.

-JimC

--
James Cloos <cloos_at_jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6