Re: [OT] Flerovium and livermorium get names on the periodic table of elements

From: Mark E. Shoulson <mark_at_kli.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 19:50:08 -0400

On 06/01/2012 07:09 PM, textexin_at_xencraft.com wrote:
> Can't they be represented by fusion of other elements?
>
> ;-)

Sure. Just like two Hafnium nuclei make a Holmium.

(Meanwhile, Fl for Flerovium, I think it is? Like people aren't already
confused as to whether Fluorine is F or Fl? Should have gone with Fv.)

(Meanwhile meanwhile: Who's with me for pushing for a moseleium for
http://en.wikipedia.com/wiki/Henry_Moseley ?)

~mark