New Public Review Issues: Changes to the Unihan database

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:13:24 -0700

The UTC is considering two changes relating to properties for the Unihan
database. PRI #225 proposes transforming the data for the kHanyuPinlu
field so that it also uses accented pinyin. PRI #226 proposes
deprecation of the kCompatibilityVariant field.

For details of these see the PRI pages:
http://www.unicode.org/review/pri225/
http://www.unicode.org/review/pri226/

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements