Re: Latin chi and stretched x

From: Julian Bradfield <jcb+unicode_at_inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:05:41 +0100

David Starner wrote:
>LATIN SMALL LETTER ROTATED P was used; see
>http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BAE-Siouan_Alphabet.png . It
>has caused some whimpering among those trying to transcribe the text.

Urk! And there's rotated "s" as well.

Alright, I take it back. There is no limit to the barminess of script
inventors.
Obviously what we need are combining marks whose visual effect
is reversing/rotating the previous glyph. No, I didn't say that, I
really didn't say that...

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.