Re: Latin chi and stretched x

From: Szelp, A. Sz. <a.sz.szelp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:17:52 +0200

Julian, if you look closely, it is not actually a turned s, but something
created with a turned s in mind. In the very sort of the alphabet, the
regular s has equal (or near-equal) top and bottom bowls. the "turned" one
has an emphasized upper bowl, which of course stems from the idea of a
turned s (as some fonts have a larger bowl lower bowl of s for balance),
but it is quite clearly not a turned s as identity, but rather something
_inspired_ by a turned s.