Re: Mandombe

From: Szelp, A. Sz. <a.sz.szelp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:39:37 +0200

A very interesting script indeed. (Never heard of it before).
While the shape and the impression it does is quite intriguing and
fascinating, I'd think that it's rather impractical to write actually. What
are the experiences of the educators in this respect? (Though I understand
that this being a "revealed", thus in many respects "sacred" script to its
educators and users, accounts of it will be probably biassed).

/Sz