Re: Searching data: map countries to scripts

From: Robert Wheelock <rwhlk142_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:56:26 -0400

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Jonathan Rosenne <
jonathan.rosenne_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I can state that for Israel the scripts in common use are Hebrew, Latin
> (mainly for English but also for several other languages), Arabic and
> Cyrillic.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Jony Rosenne

—Reply—
I do believe that Israel and Palestine (the Gaza Strip and West Bank areas)
also use the Greek alphabet, because there are several Eastern Greek
Orthodox assemblies there. Thank You!

Robert Lloyd Wheelock
International Symbolism Research Institute
Augusta, ME U.S.A.