Missing geometric shapes

From: Jörg Knappen <jknappen_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:46:36 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

after a long time of absence I drop in again.

The reason is that I just was trying to show the rating on a webpage
using the popular of 1 to 5 starts including half-coloured starts just using
UNicode characters.

But: There is no character BLACK AND WHITE STAR in UNicode yet.

So should the following two characters be added to the Geometric shapes block:

BLACK AND WHITE STAR
WHITE AND BLACK STAR

?

For the purpose I have in mind, it is not really crucial whether the stars
(five pointed, of course) are divided vertically or diagonally, I suggest vertical
division as the standard representation.

For an example of use look here: http://xkcd.com/1098/

-- Jörg Knappen