Re: help with an unknown character

From: Elbrecht <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:51:04 +0100

Hi Buck -

that's just my first guess - no blackslash available the printer replaced with what was available in his set…
NO to the best of my knowledge - there is NO reference in the book - there is NO logical symbol at all!
There is just this erratic appearance on the titel cover. But NEGATION would do the job in a Koan manner!

Eberhard alias Edward Conze turned to become "the" Prajñāpāramitā pandit later:

On Jan 11, 2013, at 8:33 PM, Buck Golemon <> wrote:

> Is there any reference in the book to the cover?
> This seems possibly what you're looking for:

# # #

名 非 〇
我 我 我
法 法 法