Re: Word reversal from Abobe to Word

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua_at_xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:25:05 +0100

Raymond Mercier, Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:29:11 -0000:

> I am using the full commercial Adobe Acrobat version 6, running on XP.

Perhaps latest version for XP, either the gratis Adobe Reader 11
(formerly Acrobat Reader) or the commercial upgrade, Adobe Acrobat 11,
works better?

And there is also the option of loading the PDF in a Web browser with
PDF-display capabilities - such as Google Chrome, Safari for Windows
(you must dig to find it) or Firefox with the PDF.js addon. Oh - eek -
don't use Firefox with the PDF.js addon, as it has (om Mac OS X) the
same reverse order issue …

--
leif halvard silli