Re: Word reversal from Abobe to Word

From: Raymond Mercier <rm459_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:29:11 -0000

From: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela_at_cs.tut.fi>

>>Do you mean the commercial Adobe Acrobat software for creating PDF
documents, or the free Adobe Reader (previously called Adobe Acrobat
Reader) for viewing and printing (and commenting on) PDF documents? <<

I am using the full commercial Adobe Acrobat version 6, running on XP.

In constructing the example I realize that I had the wrong final 'm', but
that does not affect the point.
If there is more than one word, the order of words IS correct, but the order
of characters in each word is reversed.

Regards
Raymond