Re: Private Use Area

From: Elbrecht <sirfonts_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:55:09 +0100

Hi -

the academical TITUS project occupied U+E000 thru U+EFFF of the Private Use Area,
and it is somewhat advisable to regard U+F000 thru U+F800 as Corporate Use Area.
I know this to be silent private agreement only - no official politics of Unicode at all!
So at least Apple takes U+F800 thru U+F8FF on my Mac OS X Mountain Lion - and
Adobe seems to be in from U+FD00 thru U+FEFF and MS from U+F000 thru U+F0FF…
Just try: "elbrecht.com/utf8site/utf8site.htm" — and see for yourself/your machine…

HE

# # #