Fwd: Azerbaijani Manat Symbol

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 02:45:59 +0200

I reforward a message sent by Rustam Aliyev writing to me because I wrote
about this "new" Azerbaijani Manat currency symbol in... 2008 when it was
introduced. Since then nothing has happened and the symbol is still not in
any pending formal proposal.

He tried to send this message to the list but his message was not
delivered, and so he asks me for help about this issue. He provides
additional prrofs of usage. See below.

Thanks. Philippe.