Re: Encoding localizable sentences (was: RE: UTC Document Register Now Public)

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:00:22 +0200

Do you realize the operating cost of any international standard comittee or
for the maintenance ans securization of an international registry ? Who
will pay ? You ? Unless there's a very productive and demonstrate need of
such a registry, using the existing domain name or URI schemes mechanism
will be enough.