RE: Suggestion for new dingbats/symbols

From: Michel Suignard <michel_at_suignard.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:57:06 +0000

Giorgio
You could do us a great favor by looking at what is already in the pipeline for Unicode 7.0 and is part of amendment 1 and 2 to 10646 documented as such in the 2012 UTC registry (373 and 374). Those includes many new symbols, including most of what you are looking for. Amendment 1 is already published (thus frozen) and Amendment 2 went through its last technical ballot and will be definitively frozen in June.

Michel