FW: [WhatsApp Support] Your Request: Windows Phone Client 2.10.523(ticket #7044796)

From: Pradeep Aluru <nstlpradeep_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:14:30 +0530

Hi,

Im not sure if this is the right contact for the request below, if not Im sure it will be directed to the right group.

From the below email it is understood that you are the creators of emoticons in the WhatsApp application.

So, I'm sure you are the right people to help us with this.

Unfortunately there is no flag of India available in the emoticons in WhatsApp. Since, Indian Independence day is close by, me on behalf of millions of users from India would like to request you all to please design and add a Flag of India which would come to a huge help and GREATLY be appretiated by millions of users.

Looking forward to see it happen soon.

Thanks in advance,
Pradeep.
nstlpradeep_at_aol.com