Re: Why blackletter letters?

From: Charlie Ruland ☘ <ruland_at_luckymail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:46:36 +0200

Even though this is slightly off-topic:

Thanks a bunch, Gerrit, for the latest versions of UnifrakturMaguntia,
UnifrakturCook-Regular and UnifrakturCook. I have dealt with hundreds
and maybe thousands of fonts, yet these are the only truly Unicode
compatible blackletter fonts I’ve seen so far and they are even suitable
for body text („als Brotschrift“).

Don’t users ask for reduced-size versions for web embedding in other
file formats?

Charlie