Re: Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Unicode in Support of Encoding Tangut

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 00:01:50 +0200

Please stop, I've enough replies about the Unicode Consortium status.
But my questions about consequences of **dedicated** grants remain as it
affects how you'll organize works and manage it, within a limited
timeframe. We've not seen this discussed before and nothing is found on the
website status page, which just speaks about "grants".