full-width Latin missing from confusables data

From: Chris Weber <chris_at_lookout.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 10:36:46 -0700

While looking closer at the current confusables data, I've noticed that
several of the fullwidth code points seem to be missing from the
confusables data. For example, U+FF4D FULLWIDTH LATIN SMALL LETTER M
does not exist as a confusable for U+006D LATIN SMALL LETTER M, as well
as several others I've noticed.

Was this intentional?

Also, I'm not clear on the difference between the confusables.txt and
confusablesSummary.txt - are these meant to provide the same data in
different formats?

--
Best regards,
Chris Weber - chris@lookout.net - http://www.lookout.net