Re: Dotted Circle plus Combining Mark as Text

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:40:39 +0200

You still don't undestand: I want the composite to behave as if it was a
letter that is missing and it is supposed to replace (including in the
middle of a word... There's no attempt to insert a line break (in fact I
don't want it before or after, unless there are breaking characters around
such as punctuation or spaces).

You attempt to explain me things that I already know, but this is not the
subject my question.
Clearly your suggestion of NBSP was wrong for my request.

SHY+diacritic would be correct in Latin/Greek/Cyrillic, but not in Korean, and
it would add an undesired break oppostunity (note like a standard letter
with the sme diacritic)

I expect that the placeholder rendered will discard the control but want it
to render the glyph appropriate for the placeholder needed for defective nd
ill-formed combining sequences, chosen ccording to the first diacritic. after
the control (or their ligature if there are several diacritics).