Re: Best practice of using regex on identify none-ASCII email address

From: James Lin <James_Lin_at_symantec.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:42:21 -0700

Let me include the unicode alias as well for wider audience since this topic came up few times in the past.

From: James Lin <james_lin_at_symantec.com<mailto:james_lin_at_symantec.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM
To: "cldr-users_at_unicode.org<mailto:cldr-users_at_unicode.org>" <cldr-users_at_unicode.org<mailto:cldr-users_at_unicode.org>>
Subject: Best practice of using regex on identify none-ASCII email address

Hi
does anyone has the best practice or guideline on how to validate none-ASCII email address by using regular expression?

I looked through RFC6531, CLDR repository and nothing has a solid example on how to validate none-ASCII email address.

thanks everyone.
-James