IUC 38 - Call for Participation reminder

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 12:40:50 -0800

Hello everyone,

This is a brief reminder of the IUC 38 Call for Participation.

The submission deadline for abstracts is quickly approaching:

Friday, March 28, 2014

Full information is available here, on the conference site:

http://www.unicodeconference.org/e/IUC38-CfP-01-21-14.htm

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements