Re: Romanized Singhala got great reception in Sri Lanka

From: Naena Guru <naenaguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:21:06 -0500

You have lot of stars, my friend. You ARE the Lion. Roar!!

You have lot of friends in Sri Lanka, indeed, and one thanked you highly
for the service you did for the Language too. Good for you. However, he did
not know the way to the Public Library or the nearest Buddhist temple or
the Christian Church that would have enlightened him on Singhala writing
system, so you could help you make meaningful proposal than copying
something that somebody else forwarded with a question. Did any one of them
show you Rev. Fr. A. M Gunasekara's book? No!

Who signed Mettavihari purportedly for the Singhala user group?