Re: Unicode Sets in 'Unicode Regular Expressions'

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 06:42:13 +0200

They are defined in http://unicode.org/reports/tr35/tr35.html#Unicode_Sets.
We should add a pointer to that; could you please file a feedback report
for #18 to that effect?

Also, if you find any problems in the description in #35, you can file a
ticket at http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/newticket to get them addressed.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

 *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*