Re: Corrigendum #9

From: Doug Ewell <doug_at_ewellic.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 08:27:22 -0700

It seems that the broadening of the term "interchange" in this
corrigendum to mean "almost any type of processing imaginable," below,
is what caused the trouble. This is the decision that would need to be
reconsidered if the real intent of noncharacters is to be expressed.

I suspect everyone can agree on the edge cases, that noncharacters are
harmless in internal processing, but probably should not appear in
random text shipped around on the web.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell