Re: Math input methods

From: David Starner <prosfilaes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 19:50:20 -0700

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 6:00 AM, Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela_at_cs.tut.fi> wrote:
> The change is logical in the sense that bold face is a
> more original notation and double-struck letters as characters imitate the
> imitation of boldface letters when writing by hand (with a pen or piece of
> chalk).

On the other hand, bold face is a minor variation on normal types.
Double-struck letters are more clearly distinct, which is probably why
they moved from the chalkboard to printing in the first place. I don't
see much advantage of 𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐙𝐐 over ℕℂℝℤℚ, especially when
confusability with NCRZQ comes into play.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.