Re: Discrepancies between kTotalStrokes and kRSUnicode in the Unihan database - repost all ascii

From: Richard COOK <rscook_at_wenlin.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:19:49 -0700

>> On Sep 9, 2014, at 8:28 AM, Richard COOK <rscook_at_wenlin.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 2014, at 12:03 PM, John Armstrong <john.armstrong.rn3_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Mr. Armstrong,

I see that my reply to your message bounced from the main Unicode list, due to length constraints.

At any rate, the message did go through on the Unihan list, where people involved in Unihan development can read it.

In sum, I was suggesting that you might prepare a list of variant property values for kRSUnicode and kTotalStrokes.

This would feed into ongoing work on those properties.

---
Richard Cook
文林研究所 Wénlín Institute, Inc.
<http://www.wenlin.com/cdl/>