RE: Code charts and code points

From: Michel Suignard <michel_at_suignard.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:01:31 +0000

I know for a fact (because I did it and just verified), that the font used for those codes use the real UCS code. The conversion happens in the PDF embedding magic. I could look into it, but I have no easy to debug the Adobe Distiller path here. Apparently when you get out of the beaten path for new characters, the preservation of code points in copy and paste operation is not bullet proof.

Michel