Re: Android 5.1 ships with support for several minority scripts

From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh_at_unicode.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 10:28:14 -0700

Andrew,

I don't know the answer to your questions unfortunately. You can
investigate the fonts yourself (they are available at
https://code.google.com/p/noto/), or ask for support for Western Cham
(assuming it's already properly encoded at Unicode) at the Noto issue
tracker at https://code.google.com/p/noto/issues/entry.