Re: Android 5.1 ships with support for several minority scripts

From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh_at_unicode.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 10:24:24 -0700

Alolita, there is no blog post or release notes mentioning the scripts or
languages yet.

These are the links to the commit messages, which provide more information,
listing languages supported by the scripts:
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/noto-fonts/+/41fe586
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/noto-fonts/+/ea4709d
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/lohit-fonts/+/de90084

Here's the list of the languages and language families newly supported:
Balinese, Batak langauges, Berber languages, Buginese langauges, Buhid,
Cham, Church Slavonic, Coptic, Divehi, Hanunoo, Javanese, Kayah languages,
Khün, Lepcha, Limbu, Makassarese languages, Mandar languages,
Manipuri/Meithei, Northern Thai, Oriya, Rejang, Santali, Saurashtra,
Sundanese, Sylheti, Tagbanwa languages, Tai Dam, Tai Dón, Tai Lü, Tai Nüa,
and Thai Song.