Re: Tag characters and in-line graphics (from Tag characters)

From: Mark E. Shoulson <mark_at_kli.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 19:42:14 -0400

As was pointed out to me, essentially what you are saying is you reject
my premise that one size does not fit all. You would prefer
*everything* be in plain text, "so you wouldn't have to use other
formats for it." You're essentially converting plain text into THE
format for everything.

But it isn't suited for that. If you really believe one size should fit
all in this way, I think the problem is that pretty much all of the rest
of the computer science community doesn't agree with you. Sorry.

~mark