Re: Chess symbol glyphs in code charts

From: Garth Wallace <gwalla_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 13:26:45 -0700

Would it be acceptable if I extracted the font from the code chart PDF
and used it as the basis for one in a proposal I'm working on? The
proposal covers rotated and half-black half-white chess symbols, which
should match the shapes of the existing ones, and compound symbols,
which should harmonize.